I am a film review expert. Some film review experts are sad that the 'net took their job. But there is a site called http://www.youtube.com [U2B] with literally THOUSANDS of movies from people all over the world that need to be reviewed so that people can know whether they are bad or good. I love the 'net. I love flicks. I love 'net-flicks!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Review: Twilight is GAY! Lord of the Rings is GAY! Harry Potter is GAY!!



The Twilight Saga is a load of movies that have set the world abuzz. Some people think that the movies are very good. Others think they are very bad or it is for girls or homosexuals. Today's filmmaker/star is of the latter opinion. In response to the Twilight movies, she decided to fight fire with fire (figuratively; more literally fight movie with movie) and rebutt with a movie all her own. In it she repeatedly makes the assertion that the movies are homosexuals, which is sinful. She cites that the vampires and werewolves portrayed in the films are "dumbed down" for mass audiences who can't handle the real mccoy spook stuff cuz they are so dumdum. She goes on to list a number of other films as sinners. She is so over popular movies that are pooped into theaters near you and me because she is an above average consumer who can see through the lies. She says she is tired of shellin out the big bucks on movies and being disappointed because they are bad. While I don't agree with her in full, I do agree that I am tired of spending money on a movie and then it being different than I had expected in that it was better than I had expected. I don't like feeling so unprepared to experience an emotion. Still, we can unite in a common cause to stop homosexual movies from ruining our eyeballs because it is Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve even though Steve and Eve rhyme.

Recommendation: Do yr duty and watch this movie

Rating: 4/5 Rimrams

1 comment:

  1. its called a fucking review moron. are people really expecting to go see twilight and expect it to be good?! harry potter?! what kind of a fucking idiot gets butthurt after finding out harrypotter sucks?

    ReplyDelete